MEMBERSHIPS IN PROFESSIONAL BODY
- Life member & past Management Committee member of 'Association of Consulting Civil Engineers' (ACCE), Bangalore.
- Life member & past Hon. Treasurer (2003-2008) & past Hon. Secretary (2011-2013) of 'Institute for Research, Development and Training of construction Trades and Management' (INSTRUCT), Bangalore.
- Fellow member of 'Institution of Valuers'-India New Delhi and Bangalore, Approved valuer of immovable property.
- Life member of 'Institute for Steel Development & Growth' (INSDAG), Kolkata.
- Member of 'Institution of Engineers' – India.
- Member of 'American Society of Civil Engineers' (ASCE) & management committee member of ASCE in Karnataka State..
MEMBERSHIPS - OTHERS
- Life member of 'Alliance De Francaise-Bangalore' an Indo-French Cultural Institute.
- Life member of 'The Mysore Horticulture Society'. Bangalore..
- Life Member of Bangalore District Rifle Association..
- The team of M/s. 3E-SERVICESTM have been trained by Multinational Companies like M/s. BASF, M/s. FOSROC, M/s. SIKA, M/s. BOSCH, M/s. FISCHER and M/s. HILTI, M/s. TYROLIT etc., who are leaders in providing solutions to challenges in Construction Engineering. M/s. 3E-SERVICESTM has involved & associated in research programmes of the university level on structural rehabilitation. The team of M/s. 3E-SERVICESTM have been attending Seminars, Workshops, Conference, Endowment lectures in international, National level as delegates, Co-sponsors, Exhibitors which is conducted by ICI (KAR), ACCE (B'LORE), ACCE (HYD), CCMA, INSTRUCT, Elpro energy center, IIV (KAR), so as to get updated about the recent technology, to adopt hi-tech methods in Construction Engineering and to disseminate & share their knowledge among society. .
- To work assiduously, augment our value and accord as a part of the Global Stream. Precision – We discern the objectives and strategies to align to achieve those objectives.
- Mindfulness, Resilience and Integrity – We are committed to remain State-of-the-Art Technological Company contributing towards our Customers and OEMs.
Our philosophy is to be an ally to our Valued Customers and Manufacturers with the following principles:
- Integrated relationships with the respective teams involved in the Engineering, Purchasing and Program Management.
- Communicating prompt and detailed information.
- Liaison of present product line technical innovations and to recommend new product developments for potential growth.
- Provide factual business scenarios with Customer Forecasts, Opportunities and Information on New Accounts.